Annyeong
Annyeong Ms Shin blog's . Im Elia Thousand thanks for the one who visited my crazy blog xD . Malaysian kpoppers . Leave your footstep at my cbox . Do follow . KPOP always fighting . Saranghae .


Chit Chat


My Post

Hundred Thanks

Template 100% : Atin Tory
Editor : Elia Tham
Help: ? ? ?
Taemin Kai
Friday, February 8, 2013 | 9:43 PM | 0 comments


Annyeong , my favourite Korean boyband . UKISS . haha xD Start now , i will be writting in English . Improve my English . Actually is broken english . Peace yeahh :) Back to topic . PLEASE DONT MISUNDERSTAND . That day i wrote in a post that i hate a girl . Its not you SHAZMIN SHAHARIN and its not my bestfriends . Please . She is a bitch girl who live in jungle . If you want to know who is her , please IM me in Facebook Twitter or whatwhat also can . Later will change blog template . Actually , i doesnt like RILLAKKUMA . LOL --' 


                                                         Dongho's aegyo . So cute :)

Now chatting with Ms Sehun a.k.a Shazmin . She asked me her phone number -_- Doesnt remember own phone number ? haha xD She only remember Sehun's phone number . Saturday , hangout Jusco . Who on ? See you at there . Maybe i will wear red shirt cause Saturday is CNY . hoho . Lailai , angpau please . Sam's father bought her Note 2 . Wow . I also wantt . 


Brotherhood ? LOL . 


Same face . Both also really cute . hehe :)











Older Post | Newer Post