Annyeong
Annyeong Ms Shin blog's . Im Elia Thousand thanks for the one who visited my crazy blog xD . Malaysian kpoppers . Leave your footstep at my cbox . Do follow . KPOP always fighting . Saranghae .


Chit Chat


My Post

Hundred Thanks

Template 100% : Atin Tory
Editor : Elia Tham
Help: ? ? ?
Teentop Crazy
Saturday, February 9, 2013 | 8:04 AM | 0 comments




Writting and writting again . LOLY . At first , need to say Happy Chinesse New Year 2013 . Hoping for money . haha xD Eating with family , really delicious . Tomorrow i will be using red shirts . CNY spirit . My friends say that i always mention people . Ohkayy . This time , no need to mention you >< mwahaha . My neighbour's dog is barking barking . Noisy . Seems like i need to shut the dog mouth by killing it -_- killing spirit . Just now when i at my grandma house , jinjja bored . Then , open youtube . Crazy - Teentop . ( stop stop breaking my heart . i need you girl ) Then the time when Ricky Changjo Chunji singing . OMG *o* really sweet . 

[RickyI love you girl
Oh my girl
[ChangJoNi saenggage
Na jeongmal michigesseo
[RickyI miss you girl
Oh my girl
[ChunJiOneulttara
Niga bogo sipjanha


Teentop - Crazy . Addicted old song



Older Post | Newer Post